- 1 Old El Paso™ Taco Kit
- 600 g cod or haddock, skinned and cut into small chucks
- 1/2 a lime
- 1 small head of lettuce, shredded
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- A handful of fresh coriander
- Chunky guacamole on the side
- Knock up these fish tacos by laying the meaty chunks of fresh cod in a large bowl and sprinkle over the Garlic & Paprika seasoning mix. Gently shake the bowl to evenly coat the fish in seasoning mix.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan and fry the seasoned cod for 2-3 minutes each side until cooked through. Remove them from the heat, place in a bowl, cut into smaller strips and squeeze over the lime juice.
- Warm the Crunchy Taco shells, following the instructions on the box. Then lay out the lettuce, salsa, guacamole and crunchy tacos, ready to fill your taco shells.
- Get the whole family together and each grab a a warm crunchy taco shell and fill it with lettuce and fish before topping with some Squeezy Salsa, Chunky Guacamole and a sprinkle of freshly chopped coriander.