Smoky BBQ Chicken Fajitas
Total Time 15 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™ Original Smoky BBQ Fajita Dinner Kit
- 500 g juicy chicken breast
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- Slice tender chicken breast, crunchy peppers and onion into thin strips.
- Add a splash of oil to a sizzling hot pan and stir-fry the chicken until thoroughly cooked.
- Throw in the onion, peppers and smoky BBQ Fajita Spice Mix.
- Sizzle away, stirring or tossing until the chicken is browned keeping the veg crunchy.
- Warm the tortillas by piercing the packaging and microwave on full power for 35-40 seconds (cooking time may vary depending on microwave).To heat in the oven, remove packaging, separate tortillas and wrap in foil. Crank the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4 and slide in the tortillas for 10 minutes. Keep them covered and warm until ready to serve.
- Round up your amigos and load up the warm, soft tortillas with the smoky chicken and plenty of green and red pepper and enjoy this Mexican feast.